Sunday, May 17, 2009

Two years later...

and I thought it was time for another post. I quite positive that no one will now read this blog! That's quite alright with me. If I post much in the next days, I think I will write about my understanding of the Sabbath and why Christians are called to observe it. Anyway, I'm on now only to post some verses of Scripture that I found particularly meaningful. They're from Ecclesiastes and talk about the certain judgment of God on wickedness, even if that judgment is slow in coming.

Ecclesiastes 8:11-13, KJV

11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. 12 Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him: 13 But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.

Comments:
I read your blog still :) I hope this posting-thing is a trend that will continue.

Love you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?